The following are excerpts from reports in the Danvers Police Department press log from April 30 - May 2.
Tuesday, April 30
- 5:16 p.m. Kristen Grasso, 30, of 2 Tapley Rd., Lynnfield, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifter at Walmart. She was charged with one count of shoplifting.
- 5:57 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with personal injuries at the corner of Adams and Pine streets. Police said all those involved refused medical attention.
- 6:48 p.m. Report of malicious damage involving some copper piping at the Crane River Marina.
Wednesday, May 1
- 2:20 a.m. Eric Winnier, 26, of 37 Greenwood Rd., Peabody, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop at the corner of Water Street and Rainbow Terrace. He was charged on a warrant.
- 6:19 a.m. Joel Salcedo, 30, of 55 Driscoll St., Peabody, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Route 114. He was charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and speeding. Police said he was driving 50 mph in a 40 mph zone.
- 6:38 a.m. Michael Correa, 27, of 28 Morton St., Lawrence, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Elliott Street. He was charged with driving with a suspended license, having an altered exhaust and not displaying a number plate sticker.
- 7:16 a.m. Report of a car break-in at Planet Fitness. A wallet was stolen.
- 11:08 a.m. Report of a road rage incident on Centre Street. No further details were available.
- 11:11 a.m. Report of a larceny involving checks at a High Street residence. No further details were available yet.
- 4:28 p.m. Report of a theft of some jewelry from a Trask Street home. No further details were available.
- 10:58 p.m. Roulfe Andrews, 59, of 15 Shetland Rd., Danvers, was arrested, following a report of a domestic incident. He was charged with two counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon. Police said Andrews threw a shoe at the victim as well as slamming a door into the person.
Thursday, May 2
- 6:08 a.m. Matthew Cooney, 34, of 28 Nickerson Rd., Peabody, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on High Street. He was charged with driving with a suspended license and with improper equipment.
- 7:57 a.m. Report of a three-car accident with personal injuries on Route 114 at Garden Street. Four patients were taken to the hospital and one person was cited for failure to use care at an intersection. Police said a vehicle rear-ended the car in front of it, which then struck a vehicle attempting to make a left-hand turn at the stoplight.
- 8:20 a.m. Report of a hit-and-run motor vehicle accident on Elliott Street.
- 4:02 p.m. Report of suspicious activity at St. Mary's Cemetery on Hobart Street. An officer issued a court summons, according to a police log entry, but no further details were available.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.