The following are excerpts from the Danvers Police department log, Friday, Feb. 17 Monday, Feb. 20.
Friday, Feb. 17
- 7:42 a.m. Police arrested Fabian Mendez, 23, of 65 Johnson St. in Lynn, on charges of operating a vehicle without a license.
- 8:37 a.m. Jessica Champanis, 19, of 29 Prince St., was arrested at Danvers High School on charges of disorderly conduct.
- 10:11 a.m. A syringe was recovered by police outdoors at Dick's Sporting Goods.
Saturday, Feb. 18
- 12:55 p.m. A Lummus Avenue resident called police to report his 10-year-old nephew had sent him a text message stating "Help."
- 5:08 p.m. A package on the steps of a Bates Street residence was reported stolen.
- 6:04 p.m. Michael Cipoletti, 48, of 62 Mason St. in Salem, was arrested on charges of shoplifting at Target.
- 6:30 p.m. Merchants Liquor reported someone had stolen three bottles of liquor from the store.
Sunday, Feb. 19
- 10:55 a.m. A bike was reported stolen from Onion Town Grill.
- 12:51 p.m. Marcelo Mussato, 23, of 30 King St. in Peabody, was arrested on charges of operating a vehicle without a license.
- 4:01 p.m. Two females reportedly got into a fight at Monster Mini Golf. The fight began because they were allegedly smoking inside the facility.
Monday, Feb. 20
- 12:37 p.m. Police arrested Madison Fuher, 21 and Gil Lawson, 28, both of 18 Leach St. in Salem, following a domestic assault and battery incident at Dunkin Donuts. Fuher was arrested on warrant charges.
- 1:03 p.m. Sasha Bennett, 32, of 17 Kingsly Court in Lynn, was arrested on charges of shoplifting at Walmart.
- 2:34 p.m. Deshea St. Jacques, 28, of 78 Lowell St. in Peabody, was arrested on charges of shoplifting and license not in possession at Walmart.
For more information about this log, contact email@example.com.