The following is an excerpt from the log:
Friday, May 25
- A vehicle was reported broken into at 11:45 a.m. in the parking lot.
- A laptop was reported stolen from a vehicle at the parking lot at 12:08 p.m.
- A suspicious male looking into cars parked at the was reported to police at 1:54 p.m.
- A man allegedly giving candy to kids on Central Ave. was spoken to by police at 4:23 p.m.
- Jacqueline Nugent, 30, of 10 Hauman St. in Revere, was arrested on charges of shoplifting, at 6:49 p.m. in .
- A vehicle was reported broken into at 7:25 p.m. at .
- A minor was arrested on Summer Street at 8:27 p.m. on warrant charges.
- A father/daughter dispute was reported to police from Dyer Court at 9:16 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to Andrews Street at 10:58 p.m. on report of loud music disturbing the peace. Police returned again for the same complaint at 12:03 a.m.
- Police arrested Drew David, 43, of 86 Burley St., on charges of operating under the influence of liquor, first offense, and marked lanes violations at 11:17 p.m.
Saturday, May 26
- Police were dispatched to at 2:31 a.m. on report of a male sleeping in his vehicle. He was spoken to.
- A bicycle was reported stolen on Elliott Street at 10:18 a.m.
- A panhandler at was reported to police at 1:39 p.m. The individual was spoken to.
- Police arrested Michael Arias, 26, of 19 Pinkham St. in Lynn, for violation of an abuse prevention order, at 1:45 p.m. at Endicott Plaza.
- Police were dispatched to an Ash Street residence at 2:58 p.m. on report of "sworms of bees."
- An i-Pad was reported stolen at at 8:26 p.m.
- A vehicle parked at the was reported to have had its tires slashed at 11:29 p.m.
Sunday, May 27
- At 2:29 a.m. police arrested Jose Alcantara, 29, of 50 Warren St. in Peabody, on charges of operating under the influence of liquor, speeding, and marked lanes violations.
- Police were dispatched to Centre and Green Street, on report of youths walking around at 2:31 a.m. Police did not locate the kids.
- At 4:52 a.m. police reported to on report of a domestic assault and battery. Gerry Verisotosky, 25, of 220 Winthrop Street in Quincy, was arrested on charges of domestic assault and battery. A 54-year-old male from Medford was placed in protective custody.
- At 9:31 a.m. police were dispatched to to remove an unwanted guest from the property. Police placed a 69-year-old male from Melrose in protective custody.
- Police arrested Patrick Ferguson, 27, of 20 Charles St. at 11:06 a.m. on charges of malicious damage/defacement of property, possession of a burglarious instrument, and disorderly conduct. Ferguson was found allegedly cutting wires from a pole on Stafford Street.
- Police arrested Wendi Mattos, 44, of 10 Webb St. in Danvers at 1:08 p.m. on charges of disorderly conduct and operating with a suspended license.
- A vehicle was reported stolen at at 2:18 p.m.
For more information about the log, contact email@example.com