The following is an excerpt from the log:
Thursday, June 14
- Susan Goodhue, 37, of 6 Winchester Ct. in Gloucester, was arrested at 8:04 p.m. at , on charges of shoplifting.
- At 9:59 p.m. a loud bang was reported in the Maple Street area. The situation was unfounded.
Friday, June 15
- At 1 a.m. police were dispatched to Dayton Street for a loud party of youths. When police arrived, the kids had already left.
- Police arrested Arianna Jackson, 23, of 126 Bridge St., on warrant charges.
- A wallet was reported stolen at at 12:25 p.m.
- Money was reported stolen at Hunt Nursing Home at 5:37 p.m.
- A yellow lab was found on Centre Street at 8:37 p.m. Animal Control was notified.
- A 2003 Hyundai Sonata was reported stolen from at 8:50 p.m.
- Jose Valentin, 45, of 32 Webb St. in Salem, was arrested at 9:14 p.m., on charges of operating with a suspended license, and operating with a suspended registration.
- Police were dispatched to a Cherry Street apartment on a noise complaint at 11:21 p.m.
- A fight was reported at the at 11:46 p.m.
Saturday, June 16
- A non-domestic dispute between patrons at was reported at 12:07 a.m. The individuals were spoken to.
- Kevin Powers, 20, of 6 Bradford Rd., was arrested on charges of a minor in possession of liquor at 2:30 a.m.
- A possible paving scam was reported to police on Walnut Street at 10:44 a.m.
- James Reppucci, 34, of 22 Seneca Drive, was arrested at 10:55 a.m., on charges of domestic assault and threats/intimidation.
- Police were dispatched to the at 12:56 p.m. on report of kids on top of the gazebo. The situation was unfounded.
- Edward Rutkowski, 33, of 15 Lafayette Ave., was arrested at 5:53 p.m. on charges of operating a vehicle was a revoked license, operating with a rejected inspection sticker, and a warrant charge.
- Yoselin Delacruz, 29, of 152 Endicott St., was arrested at 7 p.m., following a vehicle accident where Delacruz reportedly hit a parked car at the . Delacruz was charged with operating under the influence of liquor, second offense, leaving the scene of property damage, operating with a suspended license, and negligent operating of a vehicle.
- Malicious damage to was reported to police at 7:20 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to Constitution Lane at 8:03 p.m. on report of a female passed out in a vehicle. Stephanie Mertsiotis, 37, of 22 Grove St. in Salem, was charged with operating under the influence of liquor, second offense, and drinking alcohol from an open container inside a vehicle.
Sunday, June 17
- A vehicle was reported broken into on Kirkbride Drive at 2:45 a.m.
- A vehicle on Kirkbride Drive was reported keyed at 10:52 a.m.
For more information about the log, contact email@example.com