Wednesday, Jan. 22
- 5:59 p.m. A caller reported an erratic operator in a silver sedan on Route 114.
- 6:34 p.m. Nicholas Allen, 31, of 1 Aston Way, Beverly, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifter at Best Buy. He was charged with larceny over $250 and on a warrant.
Thursday, Jan. 23
- 6:58 a.m. Juan Dejesus, 45, of Lawrence, was arrested after a traffic stop on Route 114. He was charged with driving with a suspended license (subsequent offense) and speeding.
- 10:43 a.m. Report of a hit-and-run accident at the East Boston Savings Bank loan office on High Street. The suspect vehicle was an older model red pickup truck.
- 11:36 a.m. Brian Trombetto, 22, of 83 North St., Danvers, was arrested at his home on a warrant.
- 1:55 p.m. Report of a shoplifting at Best Buy.
- 3:25 p.m. Report of a shoplifting at Walmart.
Email email@example.com with any questions on this log.