Thursday, Sept. 19
- 5:07 p.m Report of a larceny at Liberty Tree Mall.
- 6:23 p.m. A caller reported a theft at Putnam Farm at Danvers on Summer Street. A money purse and checks were stolen.
Friday, Sept. 20
- 1:30 a.m. A caller reported there was a "cow in distress" on Preston Street. Police had also received a call about two hours earlier of an animal possibly in trouble on Maple Street near Essex Aggie, but didn't find anything amiss.
- 10:59 a.m. Richard Provencher, 45, of 29 Prince St., Danvers, was arrested, following a report of a past dispute at the Gulf Express station on Route 114. He was charged with domestic assault and battery.
- 12:22 p.m. Report of malicious damage to a motor vehicle at the corner of Beaver Park and Pickering Street. A window and switches were damaged.
- 3:13 p.m. Christopher Thomas, 26, of 56 River St., Beverly, was arrested, following a disturbance at the Dunkin' Donuts in Danvers Square. He was charged with disorderly conduct. Police had received a report of an Hispanic male with bright red hair and wearing baggy shorts who was making threats to shoot people and blow up the building. Officers responded and said the man wasn't armed. The address listed for Thomas is a men's homeless shelter in Beverly.
- 7:28 p.m. Michael Morin, 27, of 34 Wilson St., was arrested, following a report of a shoplifting at Kohl's. He was charged with larceny over $250.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.