Thursday, Oct. 10
- 6:48 p.m. John Galvin, 22, of 8 Sunset Dr., Beverly, was arrested, following a report of an erratic operator near Bed, Bath & Beyond on Endicott Street. He was charged with possession of a Class B and Class C drug.
- 7:09 p.m. Police received a report of a bomb threat at the CVS off Route 1. The Fire Department also responded to the scene and the building was evacuated, but nothing was found.
Friday, Oct. 11
- 1:48 p.m. Report of a suspicious package at Walmart.
- 2:11 p.m. A caller at Brightview Assisted Living reported a scam or swindle.
Saturday, Oct. 12
- 12:48 p.m. Police assisted with a motorcycle run passing through Danvers.
- 2:47 p.m. A caller at Connors Farm reported receiving threats. No further details were available.
- 8:31 p.m. Report of a road rage incident on Endicott Street, but the call was then canceled.
Sunday, Oct. 13
- 9:13 a.m. Report of animal cruelty in the area of Collins and Sylvan Streets.
- 10:44 a.m. Report of a town bylaw violation on Saratoga Lane. Police said someone was working on a Sunday.
- 12:21 p.m. Report of threatening phone calls at Denny's.
- 3:04 p.m. Nathan Hadley, 32, and Connie Roper, 33, both of 239 Jefferson Ave., Salem, were arrested, following a report of shoplifters at Old Navy. They were both charged with shoplifting by asportation.
- 3:41 p.m. Report of a sick rat at a Northshore Avenue home.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.