Friday, Nov. 29
- 5:58 p.m. Report of a fight in progress on Seaview Avenue.
- 9:02 p.m. Noah Kologe, 23, of Newburyport, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifter at Best Buy. He was charged with shoplifting by asportation and giving a false name to a police officer.
- 10:40 p.m. Report of an underage party at a Ledgewood Drive residence.
- 11:43 p.m. Report of a male damaging a car on Centre Street. Police checked the area, but didn't find anyone.
Saturday, Nov. 30
- 3:04 a.m. Report of a downed sign at the intersection of Endicott and Sylvan streets.
- 3:08 p.m. Report of a larceny at Motel 6. An iPad was stolen.
- 5:57 p.m. A caller reported an erratic operator on River Street. The caller said the car was all over the road.
- 6:50 p.m. Report of a male shoplifter at Walmart. Police issued a court summons.
- 7:07 p.m. A 53-year-old Peabody man was placed in protective custody following a report of an intoxicated person on Route 114.
- 9:31 p.m. Report of a past home break-in on Berry Street.
Sunday, Dec. 1
- 7:21 a.m. Report of malicious damage to a motor vehicle on Park Street. A caller said multiple cars each had a tire slashed.
- 1:08 p.m. Staff at Costco reported a suspicious person involving use of a fraudulent credit card.
- 1:12 p.m. A caller reported an erratic operator -- a car was driving the wrong way on a highway ramp off High Street. Police checked the area, but didn't find anything.
- 2:06 p.m. Report of an attempted break-in at a Kirkbride Drive apartment.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.