The following are excerpts from reports in the Danvers police log from Tuesday through Thursday.
- A caller at at the reported a shoplifting incident at 5:17 p.m.
- Police responded to a report of a stolen motor vehicle at the at 5:53 p.m. There were no further details available.
- Police responded to a report of a shoplifter at at 6:20 p.m. No further details were available.
- Naman Spencer, 33, of 11 Clover Leaf St., Lynn, was arrested at at 7:56 a.m., following a report of a suspicious person. No further details were available.
- A larceny was reported at the on Route 1 at 9:36 a.m.
- John Piotrowski, 20, of 111R Main St., Peabody, was arrested at at 12:51 p.m. on a warrant.
- Stephan Myers, 25, of 83 North Main St., Brockton, was arrested at at 3:05 a.m. on a warrant., following a report of a disturbance at the motel. Further details were not available, but the charge on the warrant was for being a fugitive from justice.
- Larceny was reported at the at 9:57 a.m.
- A caller on Loris Road reported fraudulent credit card activity at 12:26 p.m.