Wednesday, Oct. 9
- 5:19 p.m. A caller reported an erratic operator on Route 114.
- 7:26 p.m. An Ash Street resident reported a theft.
Thursday, Oct. 10
- 3:23 a.m. Joseph Maloney, 28, of 27 Bates St., Danvers, was arrested on a warrant.
- 8:08 a.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident on Route 1 near CVS involving injuries. State police handled the scene.
- 8:44 a.m. A caller at a Constitution Lane office building reported receiving threats involving a firearm. An officer responded to the scene, but no further details were available.
- 1:53 p.m. A caller at the Hunt Nursing & Rehabilitation Center reported money was stolen from some rooms.
- 3:11 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with minor injuries near the McDonald's on Route 114.
- 3:51 p.m. Report of a hit-and-run car accident at Walmart.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.