Saturday, Sept. 14
- 11:45 a.m. Report of a theft at a Grandview Road home. A laptop computer was stolen.
- 11:56 a.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with injuries on Elliott Street. Police said the injuries were minor.
- 1:09 p.m. A caller at the Avalon apartments on Kirkbride Drive reported some movers stole cash.
- 1:17 p.m. A medical aid was requested after a person suffered an allergic reaction at the Hardcover Restaurant on Route 1.
- 4:49 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle hit-and-run near CVS on Endicott Street.
- 5:06 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with injuries son Maple Street.
- 5:08 p.m. Kenneth Schenck, 48, and Serafina Moreira, 45, both of 183 Chestnut St., Lynn, were arrested, following a motor vehicle stop near Hyundai Village on Commonwealth Avenue. They were each charged with three counts of receiving stolen property over $250 and one count of larceny over $250.
- 8:50 p.m. A caller at 14 North Apartments on Bay Drive reported possibly hearing three gunshots in the area.
- 9:10 p.m. A wristlet was found on Tipert Street.
- 11:47 p.m. Police received a report of males harassing people at the Comfort Inn on Dayton Street.
Sunday, Sept. 15
- 12:56 a.m. James Cunningham, 19, of Abington, was arrested, following a report of a domestic dispute in the lobby at the DoubleTree Hotel. He was charged with domestic assault and battery.
- 7:28 a.m. A caller reported someone was disturbing the peace with a chainsaw on Lawrence Street. Police checked the area, but said the complaint was unfounded.
- 1:33 p.m. Report of a larceny at a Cheever Street apartment.
- 4:18 p.m. Report of a shoplifting incident at Walmart. Some construction boots were stolen.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.