Monday, Dec. 9
- 6:42 p.m. Report of a female shoplifter at Kohl's.
- 9:25 p.m. Report of a car accident with a vehicle off the roadway on I-95 North at Route 114. State police handled the scene.
Tuesday, Dec. 10
- 9:08 a.m. Report of a theft of equipment at 4 East Coast Rd.
- 5:32 p.m. Report of a car break-in on Purchase Street.
- 6:27 p.m. Report of a head-on collision with injuries on Poplar Street.
- 9:09 p.m. Nelson Gelardi, 56, of Cambridge, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifter at Walmart. He was charged with shoplifting by asportation. He was later served with a court warrant for being a fugitive from justice.
Wednesday, Dec. 11
- 12:20 p.m. A caller reported there was a shovel in the road near the Mass. General Hospital outpatient center on Endicott Street.
- 2:04 p.m. Report of an assault at Walmart.
- 2:29 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident on Elliott Street with injuries. Police said one person was complaining of back pain.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on this log.