Thursday, Aug. 1
- 1:47 a.m. Report of a motor vehicle hit-and-run accident at the Shell gas station on Endicott Street.
- 7:10 a.m. Report of a car break-in on Overlook Drive. A wallet was stolen.
- 8:37 a.m. Report of a sick raccoon on Weeks Road.
- 8:47 a.m. Report of a dead animal in the road on Water Street.
- An attempted break-in was reported around 9 a.m. at a Garden Street home.
- 12:17 p.m. Brian French, 28, of 1A Sutton St., Peabody, and Matthew French, 27, of 11 Riverside Ave., Danvers, were both arrested, following a report of a break-in at a Briarwood Drive home. They were charged on multiple counts of breaking and entering and other offenses. At 12:42 p.m., police received a report of a break-in attempt at a Putnam Lane home. A caller spotted a green vehicle. Another break-in was reported at 1:06 p.m. at a home on Prince Street, and at 1:30 p.m. police reported recovering stolen property at a Riverside Avenue apartment. See related story.
- 4:38 p.m. Report of a car break-in on Vista Drive.
- 4:50 p.m. Report of motor vehicle hit-and-run accident at the Home Depot behind the Liberty Tree Mall.
- 5:27 p.m. Report of a car break-in on Folly Hill Drive.
- 8:15 p.m. A caller on Hussey Avenue reported a prank involving a green laser.
- 9:21 p.m. Jesse Silva, 25, of 60 Fulton St., Peabody, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Endicott Street. He was charged with failure to stop, driving with a suspended license and for not having the proper license for the vehicle.
Friday, Aug. 2
- 7:47 a.m. An employee at Motel 6 reported there was a person, who was not a motel guest, using the facilities and that person was not wanted on the premises.
- 8:21 a.m. Report of a car break-in on Sycamore Street. An iPod was stolen.
- 9:12 a.m. Report of a car break-in on Grove Street.
- 11:49 a.m. Report of malicious damage to a motor vehicle parked near Savers in the Endicott Plaza.
- 12:30 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle hit-and-run accident at the Gulf Express on Route 114.
- Police and fire responded to a rollover car accident in front of Town Hall at approximately 2:40 p.m. One female was trapped inside the vehicle, but quickly freed and taken to the hospital. See related story.
- 2:59 p.m. Sean Driscoll, 21, of Charlestown, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifter at the Home Depot on Route 1. Police said a drill set was stolen. Driscoll was charged with one count of shoplifting.
- 4 p.m. Report of a shoplifting at the CVS in Danvers Square. Police issued a court summons.
- 6:43 p.m. Report of a larceny at Walmart involving a TV.
- 7:58 p.m. Melody MacEachern, 35, of 86 Washington St., Lynn, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifter at Kohl's. She was charged with one count of shoplifting and giving a false name to a police officer.
- 8:38 p.m. A male was issued a court summons, following a report of a patron at Buffalo Wild Wings using a fake ID.
- 10:08 p.m. Report of a car break-in outside Olive Garden on Route 114.
- 11:27 p.m. A Hussey Avenue resident reported his ex-wife was banging on his door.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.