Saturday, Sept. 21
- 1:47 a.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with personal injuries on Ferncroft Road. Police said only car was involved.
- 10:52 a.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with personal injuries on Route 114 at PetSmart.
- 12:53 p.m. Report of an intoxicated person with a case of beer at the Avalon apartment complex. An officer reported speaking to that person.
- 1:05 p.m. Report of a hit-and-run motor vehicle accident at the intersection of High and Purchase streets.
- 2:01 p.m. A caller reported there was lumber in the road on Route 114.
- 2:42 p.m. Report of a larceny at the Home Depot on Route 1. Police said cash was stolen.
- 4:11 p.m. Ronald Trecartin, 51, of 11 Overlook Dr., Danvers, was arrested at his home on a warrant.
- 5:35 p.m. James Warlow, 61, of 7 Bailey St., Lynn, was arrested, following a report of two male shoplifters at Kohl's. He was charged with larceny over $250.
Sunday, Sept. 22
- 11:38 a.m. A caller reported a suspicious vehicle -- a black Dodge Charger -- on Route 1.
- 12:06 p.m. Report of a larceny at Pure Hockey at 139 Endicott St. Police said credit cards were taken.
- 2:55 p.m. Report of a larceny from a motor vehicle at the Danversport Yacht Club. Police said a purse was stolen.
- 4:13 p.m. A caller reported there was a black car with blue lights at the Water Street bridge.
- 6:35 p.m. A syringe was found at the Liberty Tree Mall.
- 10:53 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with injuries on Bridge Street. Police said a car hit a pole.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.