Wednesday, Oct. 16
- 5:56 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle hit-and-run accident on Elliott Street. There were no injuries.
Thursday, Oct. 17
- 2:49 a.m. An employee at Denny's reported a customer walked out with paying a tab of $8.87.
- 4:09 a.m. A caller reported there was a tree down in the road at the corner of Lakeview Avenue and Locust Street.
- 10:30 a.m. Report of trespassers at 100 Conifer Hill Dr. Police said they were union workers.
- 12:08 p.m. Officers assisted with a child locked in a motor vehicle outside Target.
- 1:03 p.m. Request for medical aid at a Bradstreet Avenue home for a bee sting. One person was transported to the hospital.
- 2:39 p.m. Report of a stolen vehicle from Enterprise Rent-a-Car on Route 114.
- 6:56 p.m. A caller at a Route 1 mobile home park reported being assaulted by a neighbor.
Friday, Oct. 18
- 10:31 a.m. Report of credit card fraud at Best Buy.
- 3:44 p.m. Report of an attempted car break-in at Costco. The vehicle was a black 2001 Lexus ES300.
- 3:57 p.m. Thomas Naimo, 31, of 148 Shore Dr., Peabody, was arrested, following a report of a theft by an employee at Dick's Sporting Goods. Naimo was charged with larceny over $250.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.