Monday, Nov. 4
- 5:16 p.m. A caller reported there was paint in the road at the corner of Locust Street and Neal Road.
- 5:17 p.m. A caller reported there was a Dumpster in the roadway on Cabot Road.
- 5:27 p.m. Report of a larceny at Bed Bath & Beyond involving a car with New Hampshire license plates.
- 8:23 p.m. Report of a larceny at Bed Bath & Beyond.
Tuesday, Nov. 5
- 1:50 a.m. Luisa Lopez, 40, of 33 Hood St., Lynn, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Endicott Street. She was charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and a miscellaneous equipment violation.
- 7:48 a.m. David Girard, 33, of 13 Collins St., Danvers, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop at the corner of Sylvan Street and Walcott Road.
- 7:59 a.m. Report of a person harassing a JRM truck on Mello Parkway.
- 8:42 a.m. Ronald Pretola, 50, and Steven Talkowsky, 57, both of 7 Fairmont Rd., Peabody, were arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Endicott Street. According to a log entry, Talkowsky was charged with driving with a suspended license.
- 9:34 a.m. A syringe was found on High Street near the Family PC Outlet.
- 10:04 a.m. Report of a stolen car at Thrifty Car Rental on Route 1, but an officer later said the incident was unfounded.
- 12 p.m. A caller reported there was a fox in the playground at the Highlands School.
- 12:44 p.m. Report of a car accident with injuries on Route 114. State police handled the accident.
- 12:49 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle hit-and-run accident on Bridge Street.
- 1:50 p.m. Report of a larceny from a vehicle on Purchase Street.
- 4:55 p.m. Thomas Irvine, 54, of 11211 Kirkbride Dr., Danvers, was arrested after a car accident at the intersection of Elliott and Liberty streets. He was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol (second offense) and failure to take care in starting, stopping, turning or backing.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.