Sunday, Aug. 25
- 5:55 p.m. A 62-year-old Danvers man was placed into protective custody following a report of a drunken male in a taxi at the Dunkin' Donuts on Water Street.
- 8:48 p.m. A Collins Street resident reported a skunk in the backyard. The animal control officer was notified.
Monday, Aug. 26
- 1:35 a.m. A Clark Street resident reported a bat in the house. The animal control officer was notified.
- 2:31 a.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with personal injuries on Hobart Street. Police said a car struck a pole.
- 8:12 a.m. Police received a traffic complaint about someone stopping in the intersection of Locust and Poplar streets.
- 8:25 a.m. Report of a larceny at a business at 241R Newbury St. involving unpaid services.
- 11:06 a.m. A Stafford Road resident reported a larceny of a purse.
- 1:01 p.m. Gregory Vigliotta, 43, of 7 Coolidge Rd., Danvers, was arrested, following a report of a domestic incident at CAB Health Services on Middleton Road. He was charged with domestic assault and battery.
- 1:06 p.m. Report of a hit-and-run car accident on Rice Street.
- 1:30 p.m. Laura Mickelson, 62, of Gloucester, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifter at Kohl's. She was charged with larceny over $250 for allegedly stealing clothing and jewelry.
- 3:03 p.m. A caller on Federal Street reported a black male indecently exposed himself. No further details were available.
- 7:58 p.m. A caller reported a female was dancing around at People's United Bank on Conant Street.
- 10:35 p.m. Police responded to a report of a domestic incident involving two females at 57 Needham Rd. and subsequently made an arrest. Susan Previte, 51, of that same address, was charged with domestic assault and battery.
Tuesday, Aug. 27
- 7:12 a.m. A caller reported an erratic operator on Endicott Street. Police checked the area, but didn't find anything.
- 8:53 a.m. Police said two signs were knocked down on Endicott Street.
- 8:54 a.m. A caller reported the traffic lights on North Street were not working.
- 1:13 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with personal injuries on Elliott Street. Police said an airbag deployed during the crash.
- 1:36 p.m. Report of credit card fraud at Target.
- 2:43 p.m. Report of an erratic operator on Paulette Drive. A caller said a green Ford was speeding down the street. Police checked the area, but didn't find anything.
- 2:58 p.m. One person was transported to the hospital, following a report of an intoxicated person in the parking lot at Motel 6.
- 3:05 p.m. Police issued a court summons, following a report of a shoplifting incident at Best Buy involving DVDs.
- 5 p.m. Report of a hit-and-run accident in the parking lot at Market Basket.
- 5:52 p.m. Report of a hit-and-run accident in the parking lot outside CVS off Route 1.
- 6:22 p.m. An Elliott Street resident reported a past home break-in. No further details were available.
- 11:38 p.m. John Drinkwater, 57, of 24 Foster St., Danvers, was arrested, following a report of an erratic operator on Foster Street. He was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol (third offense). Police said the vehicle involved was heavily damaged.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.