Friday, Aug. 30
- 8:05 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with possible injuries at the corner of High and Park streets.
Saturday, Aug. 31
- 9:35 a.m. Report of a collapsed roadway near 5 Pasture Ln.
- 10:20 a.m. Report of some stolen car keys at Planet Fitness.
- 10:58 a.m. A caller on Bay Drive reported a slashed car tire.
- 12:53 p.m. Report of a hit-and-run accident on Maple Street near Cassie Travel Service. One person complained of neck pain.
- 3:22 p.m. A caller at the library reported someone was rummaging through a car parked outside.
- 7:03 p.m. Brett Houle, 21, of Lawrence, was arrested on a warrant, following a motor vehicle stop on Route 1.
- 10:05 p.m. A caller at Dick's Sporting Goods reported a catalytic converter was cut off a vehicle.
Sunday, Sept. 1
- 12:36 a.m. James Sheedy, 51, of 114 Sylvan St., Danvers, was arrested, following a report of an erratic operator at the intersection of Bridge and Elliott streets. A caller said the vehicle in question was "all over the road." Sheedy was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol.
- 3:13 a.m. A caller reported drug activity at or near the Dunkin' Donuts on Endicott Street. Police checked the area, but didn't find anything.
- 11:47 a.m. Dean Borders, 43, of 36 Burley Farm Rd., Danvers, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop at the corner of Charter and Hobart streets. He was charged with driving with a suspended license and with a suspended or revoked registration as well.
- 3:27 p.m. Daniel Lavalla, 36, of 6 Jacobs Landing, Danvers, was arrested, following a robbery at the Country Farms convenience store on Maple Street. He was charged with armed robbery and intimidation of a witness. See related story.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.