Sunday, Aug. 11
- 6:37 p.m. Report of a dog bite at the corner of Burley Farm and Sheffield roads.
- 6:56 p.m. Report of an assault with a dangerous weapon outside the McDonald's on High Street. Police said two 13-year-old females were engaged in a fight and one of them kicked and punched the other. One girl was issued a court summons for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon (shod foot).
- 7:59 p.m. Power outages were reported on High Street.
- 9:53 p.m. A caller reported a motorcycle was stolen at the Liberty Tree Mall.
- 11:23 p.m. Report of an assault at Hunt Nursing & Rehabilitation Center between two patients.
Monday, Aug. 12
- 3:39 a.m. Report of malicious damage at Danvers High School. Police said an officer on patrol discovered broken glass in the ticket booth at the rear of the school.
- 3:40 a.m. Officer Scott Frost reported assisting another agency on Dayton Street with four breaking and entering suspects.
- 7:56 a.m. A caller reported there was a dead skunk at the Emeritus at Cherry Hill complex on Conant Street.
- 9:02 a.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with personal injuries on Elliott Street. Police said an air bag deployed and state police handled the scene.
- 9:07 a.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with personal injuries at the corner of Locust and Poplar streets.
- 10:26 a.m. Report of malicious damage to a home on Dyer Court.
- 10:31 a.m. Lisa Pedro, 42, of 6 Holyoke Rd., Lynn, was arrested, following a report of an attempted shoplifting involving a TV at Walmart. She was charged with one count of shoplifting. Police said she fled the scene initially, but returned later to get her car and was taken into custody.
- 11:04 a.m. Report of a larceny at Brightview Assisted Living on Endicott Street. Police said a cash box was stolen.
- 11:27 a.m. Officer Steve MacDonald reported assisting Peabody police with an unarmed robbery at the Bank of America on Route 114.
- 1:40 p.m. Report of a theft from a vehicle at Cell Signaling Technology. Police said exhaust system parts were stolen.
- 4:14 p.m. Robert Kujawa, 27, of 9 Rainbow Ter., Danvers, was arrested at his home, following a report of an incident with a family member involving threats. He was charged with assault with a dangerous weapon (for making threats with a knife). Police said the charge was only for the threat of attack, no physical assault occurred.
Tuesday, Aug. 13
- 11:03 a.m. An Andover Street resident reported fraud involving a debit card.
- 1:18 p.m. A caller requested assistance after dropping keys in a storm drain outside McKinnon's.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.