Monday, Oct. 7
- 8:39 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle hit-and-run accident on Route 114 with property damage.
- 9:45 p.m. Report of a seven-month-old locked in a car at the Avalon apartment complex.
- 10:25 p.m. A 40-year-old Danvers man was placed in protective custody, following a report of an intoxicated male at Matty's Food & Spirits on Endicott Street.
Tuesday, Oct. 8
- 1:11 a.m. Report of someone disturbing the peace at the Danversport Yacht Club. The noise was from construction equipment.
- 7:38 a.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident involving a pedestrian near Essex Aggie.
- Report of a shoplifting at Walmart around 9:30 a.m. Police issued a court summons.
- 2:18 p.m. Report of a larceny from a motor vehicle on Locust Street. A camera was stolen.
- 3:57 p.m. Report of a stolen motor vehicle at Michaud Mitsubishi on Route 114.
- 4:34 p.m. Report of a stolen motor vehicle on Charter Street. The call was then canceled.
- 5 p.m. Report of a case of road rage on Route 114 involving a physical altercation.
- 5:25 p.m. A caller reported a suspicious vehicle -- a black Dodge Charger -- on Hutchinson Drive. Police checked the area, but didn't find anything.
- 6:27 p.m. Report of a stolen motor vehicle at a Conant Street home. The vehicle was reportedly stolen between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- 7:08 p.m. Report of road rage on Elliott Street.
- 7:37 p.m. A caller at the Extended Stay Hotel reported an assault -- the person's son was allegedly being picked on.
- 10:13 p.m. Bradley Lancaster, 31, of Glouester, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Water Street. He was charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and a lights violation.
Wednesday, Oct. 9
- 4:19 a.m. Report of disturbing the peace at Danvers Fresh Marketplace. Police said it was a trash pickup.
- 9:26 a.m. Report of a larceny at the Used Book Superstore involving credit card fraud.
- 11:17 a.m. Report of a tractor-trailer blocking the road on Route 1 near Big Lots. State police handled the scene.
- 3:19 p.m. Report of a road rage incident at the corner of Collins and Sylvan streets. Police said there was motor vehicle damage.
- 3:55 p.m. Report of a bylaw violation on Otis Street. A person was blowing leaves into the street.
- 4:44 p.m. Report of an attempted break-in at 85 Constitution Ln. Police said there was a broken window.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.