The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Sunday, Aug. 26
- At 6 p.m., the State Police responded to a crash at 24 Newbury Street.
- A large hole was reported at the end of a Poplar Street driveway at 6:28 p.m.
- A car driving in circles was reported at McDonalds at 9:36 p.m. The car was gone when police arrived.
- A male going through yards was reported on High Street at 10 p.m.
Monday, Aug. 27
- A bat in the house was reported on Forest Street at 3:25 a.m.
- A red light at South Liberty and Water streets was reported out at 8 a.m.
- A dog in a car was reported at Stop and Shop at 10:16 a.m.
- A suspicious male was reported on the rail trail at 11:43 a.m.
- Damage to a gas pump was reported at Gulf Express on Andover Street at 3 p.m.
- A passenger window was smashed on High Street at 5:59 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 28
- Police arrested Haley Clifford, 21, 4 Laurel St., Danvers, on charges of domestic assault and battery.
- An assault was reported at Brutole at 7:50 a.m.
- A dead skunk was reported on Elliott Street at 8:17 a.m.
- A person was summonsed on charges of shoplifting at Kohl's at 1:39 p.m.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org