The following are excerpts from reports in the Danvers Police Department press log from June 2-4.
Sunday, June 2
- 5:03 p.m. Michael Bouzianis, 41, of 87A Collins St., Danvers, was arrested, following a motor vehicle accident on Dayton Street. He was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol (second offense), a lane violation and leaving the scene of an accident with property damage. Police said his pickup truck struck a mailbox.
- 6:03 p.m. Report of a tree down in the roadway near 197 Pine St.
- 7:42 p.m. Report of power outages on North Belgian Road.
- 11:55 p.m. Report of a car into a pole at the corner of Liberty Street and Orchard Lane. There were no injuries reported.
Monday, June 3
- 1:45 a.m. Report of a person laying in the road on Veronica Drive. Police checked the area, but were unable to find anyone.
- 9:24 a.m. Brian Kopp, 31, of 20 Dane St., Beverly, was arrested, following a report of a male yelling at a female near St. Mary's Church on Conant Street. He was charged with violation of a knife ordinance and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
- 9:43 a.m. Report of a larceny at the CVS in Danvers Square.
- 10:23 a.m. Report of a sick raccoon near Carter's Fine Jewelry on Route 114.
- 1:42 p.m. Report of a female "flipping out" and disturbing the peace at Best Buy. Police checked the area, but said the woman -- a white female -- left the area.
- 5:32 p.m. Report of a man with a gunshot wound to the leg at the Shady Oaks Trailer Park on Route 1. See related story.
- 7:29 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident on Elliott Street with possible injuries. Police said no injuries were ultimately reported and a court summons was issued. No further details were available.
Tuesday, June 4
- 1:19 a.m. William Landry, 30, of 38 Oneida St., Lynn, was arrested, following a report of a disgruntled customer making threats at TGI Friday's. He was charged with illegal possession of a knife.
- 7:23 a.m. Report of a larceny from a motor vehicle on Pickering Street.
- 9:18 a.m. Report of a larceny at Motel 6. A caller said some money deposits were missing.
- 10:28 a.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with possible injuries at the corner of Chestnut and Poplar streets.
- 10:57 a.m. Kia Forde, 31, of 35 Salem St., Salem, was arrested on a warrant at the Residence Inn.
- 12:07 p.m. Report of a car break-in at Beaver Park. Police said a radio was stolen.
- 2:34 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with personal injuries on Liberty Street.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.