The following are excerpts from reports in the Danvers Police Department press log from May 20-22.
Monday, May 20
- 7:58 p.m. Report of malicious damage to a home on Wadsworth Street. The caller said a window was broken.
- 8:15 p.m. Report of a disobedient child at an apartment at Endicott Green. The caller said an eight-year-old girl was out of control.
- 10:20 p.m. Nicole Doherty, 28, of 10 Blaney Ave., Peabody, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Endicott Street. She was charged with driving with a suspended license and a lights violation.
- 11:06 p.m. Daniel Ward, 23, of 46 Main St., North Reading, was arrested at Motel 6 on a warrant.
Tuesday, May 21
- 10:58 a.m. Report of trespassing at Danvers High School. A caller said there was an "unwanted contractor" at the site.
- 11:46 a.m. Report of forgery at North Shore Bank on Elm Street.
- 12:43 p.m. Stephanie Moore, 18, of 11 Carolyn Dr., Danvers, and Justice Patricko, 18, of 2 Sterling Ave., Peabody, were both arrested, following a report of shoplifters at Kohl's. They were each charged with one count of shoplifting.
- 1:39 p.m. Report of kids drinking alcohol at Texas Roadhouse. An officer said the call was unfounded.
- 8:54 p.m. Report of possible drug activity at Maple Street Tavern. No further details were available.
Wednesday, May 22
- 5:35 a.m. Cory Cecilio, 25, of 4 Barker St., Danvers, was arrested at the Courtyard Marriott on a warrant.
- 7:20 a.m. Report of malicious damage to a car on Bradley Road. A caller said a window was broken.
- 8:01 a.m. Report of a car break-in on Cardinal Road. A caller said a purse was stolen.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.