The following are excerpts from the log Friday July 22 through Sunday July 24.
Friday, July 22
- Police received a complaint at 9:51 p.m. of a loud group at , and were dispersed from the scene.
- Police also received a complaint at 11:26 p.m. of a loud group at , who were also dispersed from the scene.
Saturday, July 23
- At 2:35 a.m. an individual leaving the said he was distracted and drove off the driveway into a ditch. The vehicle was later towed out.
- A pocketbook was reported stolen at at 6 p.m.
- Someone called to report there was a possible fight in the parking lot of the around 10:34 p.m. When police arrived, the group had already dispersed.
- An officer spotted two motorcycles speeding at 11:02 p.m. on Endicott Street and fled when he attempted to stop them. When he caught up to one of the motorcycles at the corner of Centre and Armory streets, Jose DaCosta, 19, of 51 Endicott St. in Peabody, was arrested for resisting arrest, failure to stop for police, speeding violation, marked lanes violation, improper passing, driving to endanger, and failure to stop.
Sunday, July 24
- Officers responded to the at 3:54 p.m. for a report of a domestic assault. Officers were informed that a victim had been physically assaulted over an argument about prescription pills. The suspect fled the scene before police arrived. Police have sought a warrant for his arrest.
- David Black, 43, of 45 Pickering St., was arrested after an alleged argument and charged with domestic assault and battery at 10:44 p.m.