Tuesday, Jan. 14
- 7:01 p.m. Colleen Dinuccio, 48, of Georgetown, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifter at Stop & Shop. She was charged with shoplifting by asportation.
- 9:05 p.m. An officer assisted state police with serving a warrant at Motel 6.
- 10:24 p.m. Jacquelin Mackay, 22, of 4 North Dale St., Peabody, was arrested, following a report of a domestic dispute at the Endicott Green apartments. A caller said a male and female were yelling and screaming. Mackay was charged with domestic assault and battery and malicious destruction of property under $250.
- 11:56 p.m. Report of a very intoxicated female at Sam & Joe's Restaurant. A 50-year-old Danvers woman was placed into protective custody.
Wednesday, Jan. 15
- 1:07 p.m. Report of a shoplifting at Walmart.
- 1:57 p.m. Report of a larceny of a catalytic converter outside the medical office building at Mass. General North Shore Outpatient Center.
- 2:04 p.m. Another report of a catalytic converter theft outside the MGH medical center.
- 5:47 p.m. Lorenc Gjergji, 39, of 403 Essex St., Beverly, was arrested, following a motor vehicle accident on Elliott Street at Route 128. No injuries were reported and Gjergji was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol (second offense) and failure to yield the right of way in an intersection.
- 6:45 p.m. Jennifer Trippett, 39, of 36 South Main St., Topsfield, was arrested, following a traffic stop on North Street. She was charged with driving with a revoked license (subsequent offense) and speeding in violation of a special regulation.
- 8:21 p.m. Report of an assault at the Extended Stay Inn.
Thursday, Jan. 16
- 8:43 a.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident involving a pedestrian on Peabody Avenue.
- 10:07 a.m. Report of wires down on Water Street.
- 11:02 a.m. Report of a baby locked in a car outside Target.
- 1:19 p.m. An Ashley Lane resident reported a case of computer fraud.
- 1:49 p.m. Gloria Fonseca, 21, of 5 Harrison Ave., Salem, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifter at Walmart. She was charged with shoplifting by asportation (second offense).
- 2:25 p.m. Report of a pedestrian struck by a motor vehicle outside Market Basket. Witnesses told police, however, the woman may have fallen on her own.
- 3:44 p.m. Michael Halbick, 34, of 32 Sutton St., Peabody, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifter at Kohl's.
- 5 p.m. Report of a female shoplifter at Kohl's.
Email email@example.com with any questions on this log.