Wednesday, Sept. 4
- 7:19 p.m. Report of a 19-month-old locked inside a car on Porter Street. Police assisted with opening the vehicle.
- 7:58 p.m. Robert Harrington, 69, of 4 Beverly Common, Beverly, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Locust Street. He was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding.
- 8:28 p.m. Report of a hit-and-run accident on Burley Street involving an older Mustang.
Thursday, Sept. 5
- 2:21 a.m. Ryan Stevens, 21, of 6 Pickering Ct., Danvers, was arrested on a warrant, following a motor vehicle stop at the corner of Commonwealth Avenue and Endicott Street.
- 3:43 a.m. Police checked on the well being of a person reported under the influence of heroin at Motel 6.
- 10:01 a.m. Report of an injured skunk on Collins Street. The animal control officer was notified.
- 10:06 a.m. Report of a larceny at Custom Wireless at the Liberty Tree Mall. Police said a cash drawer was taken.
- 11:52 a.m. Police reported an elderly female drover her car down the rail trail near Garden and Prince streets. Officers located the woman near Crane Brook Way in Peabody and said she was uninjured. The car apparently entered the trail in Danvers and they believed the vehicle was now stuck on the Peabody end after the woman drove off the trail. Police said they would file an "immediate threat form" with the Registry of Motor Vehicles.
- 3:33 p.m. A person walked into the station to report a car break-in.
- 6:13 p.m. Report of credit card fraud at Target.
- 6:31 p.m. A caller reported an animal got inside an air-conditioning unit at a Dyer Court apartment.
- 7:15 p.m. Report of a past shoplifting at the Liberty Tree Mall.
- 8:27 p.m. Report of road rage outside Market Basket.
- 8:51 p.m. Johnny Alcantara, 26, of 371 Chatham St., Lynn, was arrested on a warrant, following a report of a shoplifter at Target.
Friday, Sept. 6
- 9:05 a.m. Jeramie Croft, 29, of Roxbury, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifter at the Home Depot on Route 1. He was charged with larceny over $250.
- 9:24 a.m. Report of a baby locked in a car outside Kohl's. Police assisted in opening the vehicle.
- 11:28 a.m. Report of a larceny at the CVS in Danvers Square. Police said someone stole pills and a court summons was issued.
- 3:47 p.m. A caller reported a car battery was in the road on Maple Street.
- 6:18 p.m. Report of a car accident on Route 114 with personal injuries. A vehicle struck a deer.
- 6:50 p.m. A needle was found behind a monument at 172 Hobart St.
- 11:14 p.m. David Mover, 22, of 48 Fernwood Ave., Lynn, was arrested, following a report of an unwanted guest at the Residence Inn. He was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.