Wednesday, Oct. 2
- 9:13 a.m. Christopher Zero, 36, of Stoneham, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifter at the Home Depot at the Liberty Tree Mall. He was charged with two counts of shoplifting by asportation.
- 9:40 a.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with injuries on Conant Street.
- 11:43 p.m. A caller at the Econo Lodge on Endicott Street (formerly Days Inn) reported there were two white males in a Dumpster on the property. They left before police arrived.
Thursday, Oct. 3
- 4:10 a.m. Report of a larceny at the Home Depot at the Liberty Tree Mall.
- 8 a.m. Report of suspicious activity at the Avalon apartments on Kirkbride Drive. A caller reported harassment by the management.
- 10:28 a.m. Report of an intoxicated person on Poplar Street.
- 11:36 a.m. A Sherwood Avenue resident reported fraud.
- 5:55 p.m. Report of a theft from a motor vehicle at Endicott Park. Police said a purse was taken.
- 6:49 p.m. Samantha Kennedy, 23, of Everett, was arrested, following a request for medical aid at the CAB Health & Recovery on Middleton Road. She was charged with possession of a Class B drug and two counts of possession of a Class E drug. Class B substances include cocaine, methadone and LSD while Class E includes prescription drugs that aren't mixed with narcotics.
Friday, Oct. 4
- 8:21 a.m. Report of a theft by an employee at the Shell gas station on High Street.
- 11:06 a.m. Report of a catalytic converter stolen off a motor vehicle at Ira Automotive Group on Route 1.
- 3:22 p.m. Report of a break-in to a home on Garden Street.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.