The following are excerpts from the department log, Monday, Feb. 6 through Tuesday, Feb. 7.
Monday, Feb. 6
- 2:28 a.m. Police arrested Russell Hemphill, 79, of 420 Revere Beach Blvd. in Revere, on charges of disorderly conduct. Hemphill was ringing the doorbell to a residence he knew on Carriage Way, but later police discovered he had been ringing the wrong unit's doorbell, waking up the residents who did not know him.
- 4:44 p.m. A father-daughter domestic dispute on Dyer Court was reported to police.
- 5:28 p.m. Police were dispatched to Collins Street to check the well being of a group of youths on a lumber pile. The caller then cancelled the request for police to go to the scene.
Tuesday, Feb. 7
- 10:11 a.m. A neighbor dispute about trash was reported on Water Street.
- 2:38 p.m. Police were dispatched to on report of an altercation between two males in the parking lot. Police summonsed one of the individuals to court on charges of malicious damage to a vehicle.
- 4:37 p.m. Police were dispatched to on report of two babies in a vehicle with no adult present. No further information was available at this time.
For more information about this log, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.