Wednesday, Jan. 1
- 1:21 p.m. Domenic Difabio, 51, of 145 Euclid Ave., Lynn, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Maple Street. He was charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and driving with a suspended license.
- 3:52 p.m. Kayla Myrer, 20, of Hull, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifter at at Walmart. She was charged with shoplifting.
- 5:57 p.m. Report of a car break-in at Planet Fitness on Archmeadow Drive. A window was smashed.
- 6:25 p.m. Emily Taylor, 19, of Weymouth, was arrested, following a report of an "out-of-control" client at the Lahey Health Behavioral Services on Middleton Road. She was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
- 7:44 p.m. Rony Ventura, 23, of 150 Hamilton Ave., Lynn, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Route 114 near the Gulf Express. Ventura was charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and a stop sign violation.
Thursday, Jan. 2
- 7:57 p.m. Report of a tractor-trailer stuck on Conant Street.
- 8:52 p.m. Report of a 70-foot long tractor-trailer broken down on Elliott Street.
- 10:05 p.m. Police received a report of two males about to fight each other at Lahey Health Behavioral Services on Middleton Road. Steeve Milice, 21, was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct, assault and battery on a police officer and resisting arrest.
- 10:07 p.m. Report of an assault at the New Hong Kong Cafe on Maple Street.
Friday, Jan. 3
- 1:36 a.m. Report of a disabled tractor-trailer on Route 114.
- 8:51 a.m. Firefighters responded to 22-1/2 Purchase St. on a report of heavy smoking coming from a garage next to the house. Scanner reports indicated the fire was from a snowblower inside. Crews at the scene reported it was a working fire, but quickly had it knocked down. In the meantime, Purchase Street between Crane and High streets was shut down to traffic.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on this log.