Wednesday, Sept. 11
- 6:41 p.m Michael Toppi, 43, of New Freedom, Pa., was arrested, following a report of an unwanted guest at a Hobart Street home.
- 9:26 p.m. Report of an erratic operator on Route 1 at North Street. State police handled the incident. Police said the driver failed to yield and was speeding.
- 9:35 p.m. Report of an erratic operator on Centre Street at Route 1. The vehicle crossed the center line in the road.
Thursday, Sept. 12
- 5:10 a.m. Report of power outages on Lafayette Avenue.
- 6:51 a.m. A caller reported there was a large pile of rotten fish on Dayton Street.
- 8:15 a.m. A caller reported there was a turtle on Locust Street.
- 12:34 p.m. A 54-year-old Danvers woman was placed into protective custody, following a report of an intoxicated person at Market Basket.
- 1:06 p.m. Police requested medical aid for an "overly drunken prisoner."
- 4:22 p.m. Report of a larceny from a motor vehicle at Ira Automotive Group on Route 1. Police said catalytic converters were stolen.
- 4:36 p.m. Report of a larceny from a vehicle at Endicott Park.
Friday, Sept. 13
- 7:46 a.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with personal injuries at the corner of Maple and Summer streets.
- 11:14 a.m. An employee at the Dunkin' Donuts on Endicott Street reported receiving counterfeit money.
- 12:11 p.m. Paul Bean, 75, of Revere, was arrested, following a report of a restraining order violation at a Putnam Lane home. He was charged with violating an abuse prevention order.
- 5:12 p.m. Report of an attempted car break-in at Brightview Assisted Living on Endicott Street.
- 5:29 p.m. Report of a larceny at a Pickering Court home.
- 5:42 p.m. Report of a break-in to a home on Trask Street.
- 6:38 p.m. Report of a power outage on Bradley Road.
- 7:09 p.m. A caller said an abandoned vehicle was left at Costco for two weeks.
- 9:56 p.m. Report of an assault at the Liberty Tree Mall. Police said three girls were "jumped." No further details were available.
- 10:07 p.m. Report of a some medication stolen from the CVS in Danvers Square.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.