and responded to 3 Kent St. on report of a grill explosion, resulting in an adult male being medflighted to the hospital.
The explosion and small fire, which occured just after 6:30 p.m., was contained to the propane grill, scanner reports indicated.
A police officer on scene identified the burns on the victim as first and second degree, initial scanner reports stated. The victim was initially transferred to Beverly Hospital, and from there was medflighted to Boston.
Stay with Danvers Patch for further updates.