Monday, Oct. 14
- 5:14 p.m. Joseph Cobb, 30, of 21 Purchase St., Danvers, was arrested, following a report of a disorderly person at the T-Mobile store in the Liberty Tree Mall. A caller said there was a male yelling at people. Cobb was charged with disorderly conduct, malicious or wanton damage or defacement, larceny under $250 and trespassing.
- 9 p.m. Ore Vacketta, 62, of 136 Holten St., Danvers, was arrested, following a report of a disorderly intoxicated male at Timothy's on Route 1. Vacketta was charged with disorderly conduct.
- 11:15 p.m. A caller reported there was an intoxicated male stumbling around at the Gulf Express station on Route 114.
Tuesday, Oct. 15
- 2:27 a.m. Tina Williams, 31, of 14 Bourbon St., Peabody, was arrested, following a report of a disturbance at the Comfort Inn on Dayton Street. She was charged with one count of disturbing the peace.
- 3:24 a.m. Officer Justin Jones responded to a report of a fight at Denny's.
- 6:21 a.m. Report of malicious damage at a Hobart Street home.
- 2:20 p.m. A Centre Street resident reported receiving threatening text messages.
- 3:16 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident on Route 114 with injuries. An officer said there was a possible head injury.
- 3:41 p.m. An Abington Road resident reported receiving threats.
- 6:53 p.m. A caller reported there was possibly an injured coyote on Burley Farm Road. Police searched the area, but didn't find anything.
- 11:02 p.m. A caller reported there was a wounded coyote on Sycamore Street. Police checked the area, but didn't find the animal.
Wednesday, Oct. 16
- 4:25 a.m. Kayla Tanzella, 22, of 8 Putnam St., Danvers, was arrested at her residence, following a report of a domestic dispute. She was charged with domestic assault and battery.
- 10:01 a.m. Michelle Trentor, 26, of Arlington, was arrested on a warrant at CAB Health & Recovery Services.
- 12:11 p.m. Report of a theft of work equipment from a Locust Street home.
- 1:04 p.m. Report of a theft at a Princeton Street residence.
- 3:55 p.m. A caller reported someone dumped a couch in a parking lot at 49 Maple St.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.