The following are excerpts from the log for Tuesday, Feb. 8 through Thursday, Feb. 10.
Tuesday, Feb. 8
- Suspicious activity was reported on Palmer Avenue at 12:18 p.m.
- More than $250 worth of merchandise was reported stolen from on Brooksby Village Drive. Detective Robert Sullivan took a report.
- A Lynn man was arrested at Home Depot near the and charged with shoplifting. Steven Zammuto, 26, of 107 Edgemere St. in Lynn was charged with shoplifting by asportation at 5:55 p.m. at , 235 Independence Way.
- Road rage was reported at at the Liberty Tree Mall.
Wednesday, Feb. 9
- A Danvers resident was arrested at their home on a warrant. Dillon Renard, 18, of 5122 Kirkbride Dr., was arrested on a warrant at 10:38 a.m.
- A larceny was reported at on Route 114. Officer Kevin Wood took a report.
- A juvenile was arrested and charged with shoplifting at at the Liberty Tree Mall.
Thursday, Feb. 10
- A suspicious person was reported at Coolidge Road and Massachusetts Avenue at 7:57 a.m. Officer Kevin Shabowich took a report.
- A disturbance was reported at the on Water Street. Officer Suzannne Tibbetts took a report at 1:55 p.m.
- A Lawrence man was arrested after a car stop on Poplar Street at 2:55 p.m. Officer Richard Barthelmess arrested Josue Agustin, 23, of 30 Juniper St., Lawrence, and charged him with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and motor vehicle lights violation.
- Property was recovered at on Ferncroft Road.