The following is an excerpt from the log, Wednesday, March 28 through Thursday, March 29.
Wednesday, March 28:
- Police spoke to a suspicious person, who had a blanket over the window of his vehicle, at 8:20 a.m.
- A man was reported urinating on a Holten Street porch at 9:50 a.m. Police spoke to the man in question.
- A non-domestic dispute was reported at the at 2:29 p.m.
- A report of elder abuse came in at 5:18 p.m. An elderly woman's daughter was allegedly taking her money.
- Kids littering in the parking lot were reported at 6:14 p.m. Police dispersed the group.
- A dog was found on Page Street at 9:51 p.m. Animal Control was notified.
Thursday, March 29
- A person was reported suspiciously looking at the houses by the area at 7:12 a.m. Police did not locate the person in question.
- At 11:37 p.m. police arrested Joseph Sousa, 37, of 3620 Mystic Valley Pkwy., in Medford. Poice were dispatched to on report of Sousa possibly shoplifting, but police said he wasn't. Sousa was, however, arrested on an armed robbery warrant.
- At 12:21 p.m. police received notice of "needles found in a McDonalds cup" at .
- A Dyer Court residence was reported broken into at 4:21 p.m.
For more information about this log, contact email@example.com.