Wednesday, Aug. 28
- 2:10 a.m. Douglas Gomes, 31, of 21 Sprague St., Peabody, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Endicott Street. He was charged with attaching plates and for having uninsured vehicle or trailer.
- 6:22 a.m. A caller reported an erratic operator in a silver Toyota RAV4 on Sylvan Street near Danvers Ford. Police checked the area, but didn't find anything.
- 12:53 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with unknown personal injuries on Centre Street.
- 2:52 p.m. Anthony Borzi, 75, of 6 Dodge Ct., Danvers, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifter at Market Basket. He was charged with one count of shoplifting.
- 8:36 p.m. A caller reported a past assault at a Route 114 residence.
- 8:58 p.m. Report of suspicious activity at a Park Street home. Police said there was a pill pouch with drugs in it.
- 10:20 p.m. A caller reported suspicious activity at the Gulf Express on Route 114. The man said he was asked to buy drugs.
Thursday, Aug. 29
- 2:10 p.m. A caller reported people were drag racing on Route 114 at Rosewood Drive.
- 8:23 p.m. A caller reported suspicious activity in the parking lot outside Best Buy. The caller said a person was possibly trying to break into a vehicle.
- 8:56 p.m. Kathy Sawall, 54, of 31 Locust St., Danvers, was arrested, following a report of a domestic dispute at her home. She was charged with disorderly conduct.
Friday, Aug. 30
- 2:11 a.m. Kimberly Curtis, 44, of 16 Ash St., Danvers, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Ash Street. She was charged with a stop sign violation and driving with a license suspended for OUI.
- 10:08 a.m. Report of a larceny at Target.
- 1:42 p.m. A caller reported an attempted break-in at a Locust Street apartment.
- 3:10 p.m. Report of a larceny at Walmart. Police said someone tried to fraudulently return merchandise.
- 3:31 p.m. Report of a larceny at Walmart.
- 4:23 p.m. Police issued a court summons following a report of a shoplifting at Kohl's. Some clothing was stolen.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.