The following are excerpts from the Danvers Police department log, Friday, Jan. 27 through Sunday, Jan. 29.
Friday, Jan. 27
- 2:25 a.m. Police responded to the on a report of a male laying in front of one of the rooms, reportedly "unconscious." When police arrived, they found the individual in his vehicle with his key in the ignition. Police arrested William Cram, 57, of 21 Border St., in Woburn, on charges of operating under the influence of drugs, possession of a Class A substance, and possession of a Class B substance.
- 11:54 a.m. Christopher Principe, 34, of 84 Locust St., in Winthrop, was arrested on warrant charges at .
- 2:26 p.m. Police were dispatched to the on report of a woman not paying her cab fare. The suspect, Jennifer Valle, 39, of 11 Access Rd., in Beverly, was arrested on warrant charges.
- 2:38 p.m. Possible drug paraphenelia (hypodermic needles) were found in the road on Cherry Street.
- 9:01 p.m. Items were reported stolen from a vehicle parked at .
- 10:15 p.m. Loud music and threats were reported at 10:15 on Kirkbride Drive.
Saturday, Jan. 28
- 9:24 a.m. Lacey Brown, 26, of 12 Pope St., in Salem, was arrested on charges of shoplifting at . This was Brown's third shoplifting offense.
- 3:53 p.m. Police arrested Michael Warren, 18, of 10 Sherwood Ave., on warrant charges.
- 7:36 p.m. A purse was reported stolen at .
- 8:45 p.m. Two females reportedly got into a physical fight at a private function at the . No arrests were made.
- 9:14 p.m. An intoxicated person was reported laying on the sidewalk on the corner of Butler Avenue and Locust Street. When police arrived the person was gone.
Sunday, Jan. 29
- 12:49 a.m. Joshua Crandall, 31, of 164 Pine St,. was arrested on charges of domestic assault and battery.
- 3:08 a.m. Harrassing phone calls were reported from a residence on Lawrence Street.
For more information about this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.