Tuesday, Aug. 13
- 8:36 p.m. A caller reported there was an erratic operator driving a gray Ford Hatchback on Route 114 near Route 1.
- 11:15 p.m. Report of malicious damage to a motor vehicle at Twin Oaks Nursing Home. Police said a car window was smashed.
Wednesday, Aug. 14
- 9:04 a.m. Report of a motor vehicle hit-and-run accident at the corner of Centre and Hobart streets.
- 2:58 p.m. A caller reported some possible drug violations involving youths at the Skate Park on Conant Street. No further details were available.
- 4:02 p.m. Report of a break-in to a home on Walter Road. Police said the back door was open.
- 4:34 p.m. Report of a theft at Cell Signaling Technology. Copper downspouts were taken.
- 6:03 p.m. Report of credit card fraud at Lowe's Home Improvement.
- 6:46 p.m. Report of a break-in to a residence at a mobile home park off North Street.
- 9:31 p.m. Report of an assault at an office at 450 Maple St. with injuries.
Thursday, Aug. 15
- 1:31 a.m. Paul Bierenbroodspot, 62, of Medford, was arrested after his pickup truck reportedly veered off I-95 South near the interchange with Route 1 South and struck an embankment. The vehicle was found near 362 Newbury St. and there were no injuries reported. Bierenbroodspot was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol (third offense) and negligent operation of a vehicle.
- 9:08 a.m. A caller on Andrews Street reported a theft of a Nook device.
- 3:57 p.m. A caller reported there was a suspicious person -- a "scruffy male" -- at Chuck E. Cheese's.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.