The following are excerpts from the log, Friday, Sept. 16 through Monday, Sept. 19.
Friday, Sept. 16
- At 11:15 a.m. police received report of suspicious activity when a male was seen talking photos of a house on Holten Street. Police spoke to the individual.
- Police arrested Dennis Ferullo, 40, of 3210 Kirkbride Dr., on warrant charges at his home at 12:54 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 17
- At 12:33 p.m. police were called to because a solicitor was asking for signatures for a medical marijuana petition. The solicitor, John Adams, 42, of 1 West Overlea, in Baltimore, MD, had two warrants, and was subsequently placed under arrest.
- Police arrested Alyssa Abbott, 22, of 94 Boston St., in Middleton, on charges of shoplifting at at 2:25 p.m.
- Police arrested Curt Porcher, 41, of 18 Hollander St. in Dorchester on charges of shoplifting at at 5:28 p.m.
- At 8:39 p.m. police were informed of about 20 youths by Agway and Wenham Streets near the woods trail. There was no one in the area when police arrived.
Sunday, Sept. 18
- At 2:27 a.m. police received notice that all four tires had been stolen from a vehicle in the parking lot.
- At 5:04 p.m. police located an intoxicated male in the parking lot in Danvers Square. Sean McCarthy, 26, of 23 Ogden Ln., in Middleton, was arrested and placed in protective custody after police said he resisted arrest and dented the hood of the police cruiser.
- At 6:22 p.m. Police received a report of kids slamming shopping carts at the . They left the scene prior to police arrival.
- A safe was reported stolen from a home on Garden Street at 7:16 p.m.
Monday, Sept. 19
- At 7:06 a.m. police received notice that all four tires had been stolen from a vehicle at .
For more information about this blotter, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.