Friday, Dec. 6
- 5:58 p.m. Rolando Coburn, 21, of Queens, N.Y., was arrested, following a report of a person engaged in credit card fraud at Bed Bath & Beyond. He was charged with three counts of improper use of a credit card over $250, three counts of uttering a false instrument, two counts of document forgery and one count of possession of a counterfeit credit card press.
- 8:06 p.m. Officer Michael Balsley reported heading to Lowell to pick up a prisoner. Steven Cerqueira, 30, of Lowell, was arrested and charged on a warrant.
Saturday, Dec. 7
- 1:21 a.m. Report of a large fight at the DoubleTree Hotel.
- 9:35 a.m. Report of an accident with injuries on Elliott Street.
- 2:54 p.m. Report of a water main break on Cornell Road.
- 4:03 p.m. Report of a shoplifting involving a concealed BB gun at Walmart. Police said the suspect was gone when they arrived.
- 8:38 p.m. Report of a fight at the Marriott TownePlace on Route 114 involving five to six males.
Sunday, Dec. 8
- 9:37 a.m. A caller reported a sick fox on Ledgewood Drive.
- 2:03 p.m. Report of a male shoplifter at Walmart.
- 2:58 p.m. A caller reported a sick possum on Massachusetts Avenue.
- 5:18 p.m. Christian Castillo, 19, of 49 Hancock St., Salem, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifter at Walmart. He was charged with shoplifting by asportation and illegal possession of a knife.
- 8:19 p.m. Report of an erratic operator on Maple Street near the state police barracks. The caller said the vehicle was driving the wrong way on the road.
- 9:17 p.m. Report of a shoplifter at Walmart.
Monday, Dec. 9
- 1:27 a.m. Report of a possibly intoxicated person at the Gulf gas station at 425 Newbury St. A 46-year-old Everett man was placed into protective custody.
- 1:13 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with possible injuries on High Street near the Shell gas station.
- 2:17 p.m. Report of an erratic operator on Burley Street.
- 3:25 p.m. Nuria Claros, 29, of 101 Washington St., Peabody, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifter at Kohl's. She was charged with larceny over $250.
- 4:22 p.m. Report of malicious damage to a motor vehicle on Vista Drive.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on this log.