Saturday, Aug. 3
- 6:40 a.m. A caller on Coolidge Road reported two cars were broken into.
- 12:52 p.m. Police reported recovering a motorized scooter at Motel 6.
- 1:09 p.m. Report of a shoplifting at Walmart. A TV and air-conditioning unit were taken.
- 1:55 p.m. Matthew Silva, 36, of 65 Longbow Rd., Danvers, and David Swanson, 50, of 106 Ash St., Danvers, were both arrested, following a report of a shoplifting at Market Basket. Both men were each charged on two counts of shoplifting and Swanson was also charged with a municipal bylaw or ordinance violation.
- 4:13 p.m. Report of drug activity at the Liberty Tree Mall. No further details were available.
- 7:22 p.m. Report of a past break-in to a vehicle on Arrowhead Road. Police said nothing was taken.
- 8:15 p.m. Report of a stolen cell phone at Walmart.
- 8:27 p.m. Report of a car break-in at Costco.
- 10:11 p.m. Andrew Brown, 36, of 42 High St., Danvers, was arrested on a warrant, following a motor vehicle stop on Endicott Street.
- 11:06 p.m. A caller on Sherwood Avenue reported malicious damage. Police said the house was egged.
Sunday, Aug. 4
- 2:52 a.m. A caller on Ardmore Drive reported an attempted house break-in. Police checked the area, but didn't find anyone.
- 3:24 a.m. Henry Ramirez, 33, of Brooklyn, N.Y., was arrested, following an incident at the Courtyard Marriott. He was charged with disturbing the peace and assault and battery on a police officer. Officer Michael Balsley responded to the hotel upon a report of a group of people disturbing the peace -- there were eight people being loud in a hotel room.
- 8:39 a.m. Report of an elderly man who was attacked by dogs on Green Street.
- 9:01 a.m. A caller on Fairview Street reported past larceny by the person's son.
- 9:25 a.m. Report of a car break-in on Burley Avenue. A wallet was stolen.
- 11:55 a.m. Report of a larceny at a Braman Street home. A recycling sticker was stolen.
- 4:36 p.m. Report of a malicious damage to a motor vehicle on Burley Street.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.