Thursday, Jan. 16
- 5 p.m. Report of a female shoplifter at Kohl's.
- 6:58 p.m. A caller reported there was a muffler in the road at the corner of Ash and Purchase streets.
- 9:48 p.m. Timothy Kenda, 25, of 70 Holten St., Danvers, was arrested following a report of a shoplifter at Walmart. He was charged with larceny over $250.
Friday, Jan. 17
- 7:22 a.m. Report of a car off the road into some brush on I-95 South near Centre Street. State police and Danvers firefighters responded to the scene. No one was trapped in the vehicle and one person was taken to the hospital with injuries.
- 11:24 a.m. Report of a hit-and-run accident at the intersection of High Street and Purchase Street.
- 2:21 p.m. Report of a water main break on Andrew Street.
- 3:19 p.m. A 21-year-old Lynn man was placed into protective custody, following a report of an intoxicated male in the food court at the Liberty Tree Mall.
Email email@example.com with any questions on this log.