The following is an excerpt from the log:
Tuesday, July 10
- A domestic dispute on Dyer Court was reported at 9:04 p.m.
- Two females fighting at the were reported at 11:23 p.m.
Wednesday, July 11
- A neighbor dispute was reported on Elliott Street at 9:24 a.m.
- Ellen Simpson, 44, of 102 Newbury St., was arrested at her residence at 11:08 a.m. on charges of disorderly conduct.
- Jose Figueroa, 33, of 30 Morton St. in Lawrence, was arrested on warrant charges at the , at 10:45 a.m.
- Police were dispatched to Brooksby Village Drive, near , at 12:37 p.m. on report of a panhandler with a young child. The two were gone when police arrived.
- A domestic dispute on Putnam Street was reported at 1:48 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to the parking lot on report of suspicious activity at 1:56 p.m. The report stated screws were taken from the vehicle. The situation was unfounded.
- At 2:40 p.m. police were dispatched to on report of another vehicle with damage--also stating the screws were taken out of a door.
For more information about the log, contact firstname.lastname@example.org