Wednesday, Oct. 30
- 6:08 p.m. A caller at Radius Healthcare on Liberty Street reported receiving threats.
- 7:17 p.m. Report of an intoxicated female at Sam & Joe's on Water Street.
Thursday, Oct. 31
- 12:04 p.m. Mindy Mangini, 27, of 18 Tanner Ct., Peabody, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifter at Claire's Boutique in the mall. She was charged with shoplifting by asportation (third offense).
- 12:42 p.m. Report of a larceny at the Liberty Tree Mall. An item was stolen from a purse.
- 3:34 p.m. An office on Sylvan Street reported receiving threats from a past client.
- 10:09 p.m. Report of larceny by check.
Friday, Nov. 1
- 12:26 a.m. Paul Lawton, 46, of 4 Scott Dr., Peabody, was arrested, following a report of an intoxicated person near Denny's on Endicott Street. He was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol (third offense), a motor vehicle lights violation, negligent operation of a vehicle, failure to keep right and not having a valid inspection sticker.
- 1:19 a.m. Brian Dowdall, 41, of New York, N.Y., was arrested, following a report of an assault at the Gulf Express on Route 114. He was charged with disorderly conduct and assault and battery. A 33-year-old New York woman was also placed into protective custody.
- 2:23 a.m. Report of an intoxicated person at or near McDonald's on Route 114. A patient was taken to the hospital.
- 8:24 a.m. Report of a car accident with injuries at the Department of Public Works garage on Hobart Street.
- 8:44 a.m. Report of a firearm that was found at Savers.
- 9:04 a.m. An officer conducted a follow-up investigation of a missing firearm.
- 3:16 p.m. Report of a larceny involving a purse at St. Mary of the Annunciation School on Otis Street.
- 3:45 p.m. Report of a larceny of a storm drain near 21 Patricia Rd. Police also received a similar report from 256 Centre Stt. and two more reports of stolen storm drains about 30 minutes later in the area of Centre and Green streets and Route 114 at Centre Street.
- 4:33 p.m. Report of an attempted break-in to a home on Elliott Street.
- 8:53 p.m. An officer conducted a follow-up investigation of a reported robbery at an office on Hutchinson Drive.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.