Friday, Jan. 17
- 8:05 p.m. A caller reported an unruly fan at Danvers High School. An officer responded, but the call was then canceled.
- 8:33 p.m. Liznette Santiago, 32, of Lynn, was arrested after a motor vehicle stop on Route 114.
- 9:45 p.m. Report of a larceny at Kohl's. Police said a vacuum was stolen and a court summons was issued.
Saturday, Jan. 18
- 7:46 a.m. Report of a cat hit by a car on Central Avenue. The animal control officer was notified.
- 2:05 p.m. Conor Kelly, 20, of 11 Laurine Rd., Danvers, was arrested after a motor vehicle stop at the corner of Endicott and Water streets. He was charged with driving with a suspended license and on a warrant.
- 2:24 p.m. An officer reported recovering a taser from Savers on Endicott Street.
- 2:30 p.m. Report of car accident with a leg injury on Cherry Hill Drive.
- 2:40 p.m. Report of a crash involving a tractor-trailer and a car on Route 128 North. No injuries.
- 2:40 p.m. Report of a car into a guardrail on Prince Street. No injuries.
- 3 p.m. Report of a car hitting a mailbox on Valley Road.
- 5:03 p.m. Report of an open manhole on Centre Street.
- 5:50 p.m. Report of a shoplifting at Nordstrom Rack.
- 7:20 p.m. Report of an accident on Kirkbride Drive -- a car struck a wall.
- 7:51 p.m. Report of a male shoplifter at Walmart.
Sunday, Jan. 19
- 1:35 a.m. Report of a car accident on Route 1 at Centre Street with injuries. State police handled the accident.
- 12:19 p.m. Report of a hit-and-run accident on Archmeadow Drive near Planet Fitness.
- 1:15 p.m. A caller reported there was a large rock in the road at the corner of Locust and North streets.
Monday, Jan. 20
- 1:12 a.m. Report of a stolen motor vehicle -- a white van -- at the Endicott Green apartments on Route 1.
- 6:54 a.m. Report of threats involving a customer at Ira Lexus on Route 114.
- 10:13 a.m. Report of malicious damage to a room at the Marriott TownePlace Suites on Route 114.
- 2:16 p.m. Report of a car accident at the McDonald's on Endicott Street -- a vehicle was stuck in the drive-through.
- 3:47 p.m. Eric McKinnon, 34, of Gloucester, was arrested on a warrant, following a report of a motor vehicle accident with a pedestrian outside Marshalls at the Liberty Tree Mall. According to the initial report, there were neck, head and hand injuries.
Email email@example.com with any questions on this log.