Sunday, Aug. 18
- 6:01 p.m. Report of a larceny at Market Basket. A carriage full of meats was stolen.
- 6:24 p.m. John Walsh, 36, of 36 Walter Rd., Danvers, was arrested at his home, following a report of a domestic incident. He was charged with domestic assault and battery.
- 6:40 p.m. A caller on Collins Street reported there was a skunk walking in a circle. The animal control officer was notified.
- 9:28 p.m. Report of a smashed window at Danvers High School.
Monday, Aug. 19
- 7:54 a.m. Report of catalytic converters stolen from vehicles parked at Heritage Industries on Electronics Avenue.
- 7:55 a.m. Report of a car break-in on Longbow Road. A GPS device was stolen.
- 11:06 a.m. Report of a break-in on Locust Street.
- 3:13 p.m. A window was smashed at Plains Park. Police said the damage was accidental.
- 5:50 p.m. Danilee Bloom, 18, of 494 Locust St., Danvers, and Brianna Caron, 20, of 10 Abington Ave., Peabody, were both arrested, following a report of shoplifters at Walmart. They were each charged with one count of shoplifting.
- 9:15 p.m. Andre Wesley, 25, of 106 Boston St., Salem, was arrested on a warrant after officers responded to Gelato Harbour Cafe on Liberty Street for an alarm that was triggered. Police said there was a suspicious vehicle nearby and it turned out Wesley had an outstanding warrant.
- 9:38 p.m. A caller reported a peeping Tom at a Regent Drive home. Police checked the area, and brought out a K-9 unit, but nothing was found.
Tuesday, Aug. 20
- 4:32 a.m. Police received a complaint of a person disturbing the peace in Danvers Square. The incident was initially reported as weed whacking, but police said it was actually some DPW employees using leaf blowers after their shift had ended. They were spoken to by an officer at the scene.
- 10:10 a.m. Report of a larceny of a handicapped placard from a vehicle at the Liberty Tree Mall.
- 10:46 a.m. Report of stolen jewelry at Brightview Assisted Living on Endicott Street.
- 2:34 p.m. Report of a larceny from a business on Shetland Road.
- 3:46 p.m. Kevin Sweeney, 35, of Hatfield, Sara Bukowski, 22, of Greenfield, and Thomas Glazier, 23, of Greenfield were all arrested, following a report of shoplifters at Walmart. They were each charged with one count of larceny over $250 for allegedly stealing calculators, baby monitors and WiFi routers. Police said store security initially reported a female shoplifter had stolen a baby monitor and left the store. Officers then located a car involved in the incident out in the parking lot, and while questioning a male inside the vehicle, store security reported the female had re-entered the store and stolen more merchandise. After finally locating the female and identifying a second male involved in the incident, officers discovered multiple items that were stolen from the store and worth more than $1,600.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.