The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Monday, Feb. 11
- At 7:21 p.m. police issued a summons to a shoplifter at Walmart.
- At 10:28 p.m. police were called to Bayside Condos on report of a man urinating in the parking lot.
Tuesday, Feb. 12
- At 5:34 a.m. police arrested Luis Hernandez, 30, of 11 Lowell St. in Lynn, on charges of speeding and operating with a suspended license.
- At 7:19 a.m. police were called to Hobart Street on report of someone illegally dumping snow.
- At 7:46 a.m. police were called to Big Lots on report of a domestic dispute and an 'employee in distress.'
- Police were called to Maple Street on report of a reaction to illegal drugs at 11:57 a.m.
- At 1:46 p.m. police arrested Brian Trombetto, 21, of 83 North St., on a violation of an abuse prevention order.
- A wallet was reported stolen from a vehicle on Rowell Road at 3:35 p.m.
- A road rage incident at Staples was reported at 4:23 p.m.