The following are excerpts from reports in the Danvers police log from Tuesday through Thursday.
- John Blais, 50, of 111 High St., Sanford, Maine, was arrested following a motor vehicle stop at the intersection of Elliott Street and State Road at 7:49 p.m. Blais was charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- A break-in to a motor vehicle on Chevalier Avenue was reported at 8:36 a.m.
- A larceny from a motor vehicle was reported on Kirkbride Drive at 6:57 a.m.
- A break-in to a home was reported on Walter Road at 12:50 p.m. No further details were available.
- Shawna Ene, 33, of 128 Flint St., Lynn, was arrested near Nordstrom Rack at 2:35 p.m. Ene was charged with a subsequent offense of driving with a suspended license.
- A motor vehicle accident with reported injuries occurred at 5:01 p.m. on Commonwealth Avenue near Firestone Tire. No further details were available.
- Police and fire responded to a report of a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Water and River streets at 8:35 p.m. One party complained of neck pain.
- Danvers police and state police responded to a multi-car accident on Route 128 South near Exit 21 at 9:08 p.m. A 27-year-old from New Hampshire was transported to Beverly Hospital with minor injuries.