The following are excerpts from the Danvers police log from Sunday through Tuesday.
- A resident on Sherwood Avenue reported a break-in at 9:53 p.m. The caller said there were doors open. No further details were yet available.
- Joshua Everhart, 24, was arrested at Motel 6 at 8:23 a.m. Everhart, who is homeless, had two warrants from Gloucester for his arrest on charges of drug possession and breaking into a boat.
- Ling Juergens, 49, of 1002 Pouliot Pl., Wilmington, was arrested at , following a report of a shoplifter at 1:45 p.m. Juergens was charged with larceny over $250 for stealing more than $400 worth of groceries.
- Staff at on Liberty Street reported a past larceny at 3:44 p.m. A resident's TV set was stolen three weeks ago. There were no suspects.
- Todd Porter, 27, of 93 Pickering St., Danvers, was arrested, following a report at 6:23 p.m. of an unconscious male laying the parking lot of Bunky’s Marina on Liberty Street. Police determined Porter was highly intoxicated and also wanted on a warrant from Salem on motor vehicle charges. He was taken into custody on the warrant.
- Police responded to an attempted break-in at a Weeks Road home at 12:25 a.m. Police said someone tried to get in through a basement window and apparently set off a burglar alarm. The K-9 unit searched the area, but was unable to find the suspect.
- An officer on patrol on Dartmouth Street reported malicious damage to a parked vehicle at 2:04 a.m. He said one mirror was broken and found a brick nearby.
- Police received a report of a car break-in atat 6:32 a.m. A passenger side window was smashed and a GPS device was stolen.
- Employees at Pelletier and Milbury on Water Street reported at 9:11 a.m. that someone stole a company plow overnight. They told police the plow can only be used on a backhoe and is worth about $10,000. They noticed the hefty equipment was gone after arriving to work that morning. The incident is under investigation.
- David Luongo, 23, of 7 Summer St., Medford, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Endicott Street at 10:41 a.m. Luongo was charged with driving with a suspended license, no inspection sticker and with defective equipment. His brake lights were out.
- Police responded to a report of damage to a car windshield on Paulette Drive at 2:54 p.m. Someone threw a rock at the windshield.