Friday, Jan. 10
- 6:19 p.m. Report of a home break-in at 24 Northshore Ave. Police said a rear door was kicked in and someone entered the house. A K9 was called to the scene as well. The suspect was reportedly a balding, heavy-set man in his late 40s and driving a white Chevrolet Spark.
- 9:21 p.m. Report of an erratic operator in a red or black sedan on Conant Street.
- 9:29 p.m. Jose Vasquez, 40, of Everett, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop at intersection of Endicott and Sylvan streets. He was charged on a warrant.
Saturday, Jan. 11
- 2:40 a.m. Leandro Freitas, 35, of Plymouth, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Endicott Street. He was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol (first offense), speeding, a marked lanes violation and unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- 2:56 a.m. An officer reported Hobart and Pine streets were becoming icy.
- 7:40 a.m. Report of a theft of cash at the EconoLodge.
- 7:46 a.m. Report of malicious damage to a motor vehicle on Conant Street. Police said the car winds were smashed.
- 11:44 a.m. Report of an open manhole cover at the corner of Endicott and Water streets.
- 2:50 p.m. Report of a shoplifting at the Gulf Express on Route 114. A cigarette lighter was stolen.
- 5 p.m. Report of a hit-and-run car accident on Water Street.
- 8:58 p.m. Report of an intoxicated female at Matty's Food & Spirits. A 52-year-old Danvers woman was placed in protective custody.
Sunday, Jan. 12
- 10:40 a.m. Jeffrey St. Cyr, 49, of 26 Bayberry Rd., Danvers, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop at the corner of Ash Street and Constitution Lane. He was charged with driving with a revoked license, a stop sign violation and on a warrant.
- 2:03 p.m. An officer assisted mall security at the Liberty Tree Mall with some legal advice.
Email email@example.com with any questions on this log.