The following are excerpts from the log, Monday Nov. 28 through Friday, Dec. 2.
Monday Nov. 28
- At 11:39 p.m. plates were reported stolen from a vehicle on Bay Drive.
Tuesday Nov. 29
- A lost purse was reported from at 7:14 a.m.
- Construction equipment was reported stolen in a break and entering on Kirkbride Drive at 7:15 a.m.
- A break and entering attempt was reported on Ash Street at 10:24 a.m.
- Threats were reported at the at 12:17 p.m.
- An incident of identity theft was reported at 1:20 p.m. on Dayton Street.
- A vehicle was reported stolen at 10:13 p.m. at the .
Wednesday Nov. 30
- At 2:45 p.m. a car was reported keyed on 58 Poplar St.
- At 6:36 p.m. "egg throwers" were reported to police on Page Street.
- Two teens and a 20-year-old were arrested at area on
Thursday Dec. 1
- A wallet was reported stolen from an apartment on Water Street at 8:26 p.m.
- A wallet was reported stolen from a purse at at 3:30 p.m.
- Stolen/lost plates were reported from at 6:25 p.m.
- A loud TV was reported to police as disturbing the peace from a Venice Street apartment at 10:50 p.m.
Friday Dec. 2
- At 1:08 a.m. a vehicle was reported stolen from Rice Street.
- A rear window was reportd maliciously smashed on a vehicle on Sylvan Street at 9 a.m.
For more information about this blotter, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.